.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Percy Jackson sequel?



Will there be a follow-up to Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief? Well if a sequel is being planned, the makers have not let the cast in on it.

Logan Lerman who played the film's lead, Percy, said: "I'm signed on to do three of them. I haven't gotten any calls about a second one yet. I haven't heard anything about it being green lit or any work on it, but I'm definitely waiting for that call."

The US actor, 18, revealed he had the time of his life teaming up with filmmaker Christopher Colombus on the feature.

''I have grown up on his films, I watch them all the time still, they are comfort movies for me. So working with him was a big deal for me, he is a fantastic person and director.''

Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief is now out on DVD.


Source