.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Selena Gomez Thinks Cheryl Cole Is "Amazing"



Selena Gomez is a big fan of Cheryl Cole.

The Naturally singer heard Cheryl's debut single Fight For This Love during her UK promotional trip earlier this year and instantly fell in love with the X Factor star's music.

"Nobody in the States knows her, she's amazing," Selena gushed about Cheryl. "I have her whole album ['3 Words'].

"I had to call her label and get a copy as they don't sell it in the States," Gomez, star of Wizards of Waverly Place revealed.

"This is how obsessed I am with this girl... we're on the same label and I was like [on the phone] 'I NEED this album!'."

Selena releases her second album in September and she recently premiered the video for her new single Round and Round

Source